Tips for Your Leisure Property/Business Real Estate Sale
8 Ways to Make Your Leisure Property Buyers Say WOW!
- Have your property well maintained. Get in a habit of attending to all property maintenance issues straight away. You will be surprised how quickly they mount up and will put off many potential buyers.
- Have your accounts up to date as best as possible.
- Have a contract ready as soon as possible.
- Do a full inventory, taking note of any items which are not to be included in the sale as this could cause disputes on settlement.
- Complete any outstanding orders on the property/business.
- Have job descriptions and job specifications on all key staff.
- Have a policies and procedures manual. The better systems in place the more impressed your prospective buyers will be. Ever wondered why fast food businesses franchises such as McDonalds and KFC sell for high prices. Leisure property and business buyers are looking to buy a property business system, not a full time job.
- Disclose everything. Your potential buyers will appreciate it. The other option will come back to bite you and may affect your sale.
Leisure Property Selling Made Easier!
There are many details to be handled during the sale of your leisure property, such as preparing your property for the market, pricing, negotiating offers, inspections, and so on. By allowing us to help you sell your leisure property for you, you can breathe easier knowing every detail will be handled on your behalf to your complete satisfaction.
Contact us, your leisure property experts for more information about a complimentary pre-listing consultation today!
Request Your Complimentary Property Evaluation
While many real estate agents still use the old fashion ?PFA? (Pulled From the Air) method to determine the fair market value of your leisure property, we will remove all the guesswork when your leisure property or business is evaluated.
Your leisure property will be priced properly using the account figures you provide, plus current commercial property data to perform a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA). In the CMA, we?ll collect and compare data for commercial property sold in your area. This system will analyse leisure properties that are comparable to yours in terms of property size, sales profitability, lot size, improvements and locations.
Request your FREE Leisure Property Evaluation today!